A first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery.
The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with a look referring to the geometrical abstractions from the 50s and the 3D low-poly gaming era.
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface
- Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Seven High Quality Audio Tracks.
- Available for PC, MAC and LINUX! DRM Free.
- Also on Mac App Store, ONLIVE, DESURA and Indievania.
- Help us create new levels by voting for FOTONICA on Greenlight!